SKYDAS Premium Plius
This is our top security door model. SKYDAS PREMIUM PLUS designed to protect against well prepared and experienced burglar that uses heavy duty tools. The construction of this door is stronger than other European security class RC4 doors.
-Finishing painted RAL: made of water resistant EDM plate(warranty 3 years) or humidity resistant Umidax plate (warranty 1 year);
-Other choice for finishing – hardwood plywood (okoume) WRB (20 shades of wood);
-We recommend using electro-galvanized RUUKKI steel for the production of metal parts of the door;
-Burglar resistance tested and approved in Germany, prestigious Ift Rosenheim laboratory – RC4 (resistance class 4) by EN 1627:2011 standard; the testers tried to break this door continuously for 77 minutes using various crowbars, hammering, cutting and drilling tools but were not able to break them!
-At least one of the locks must be not lower than 7th security class;
-The lock of 3 locking directions is additionally secured by drilling resistant plates;
-Locks are installed in protection boxes;
-Exceptional soundproofing (45 dB)
-May be fire resistant EI45 / EI60 / EI90 / EI120;
-May additionally be bullet resistant FB4. Tested in Germany by EN1522 standard; resistant to 9 mm bullets;
-Made to measure;
-Unlimited design possibilities, single, double, with side or upper panels; inswing or outswing;
-Designed for the premises with very high risk of burglary both private and public; indoor and outdoor use (when using finishing made to withstand outdoor conditions).
NEW! Skydas Premium Plus FB is a bullet-proof version of the door, which was tested in Germany, Beschussamtes Ulm laboratory according to the standard EN1522. Awarded level of bullet resistance is FB4 (resistant to 9 mm handgun shots). The door can be single, double, and with a bullet-proof glass.
Structural features of resistance:
1. The armoured lock is protected by 2 drilling resistant manganese plates.
2. The bodies of the main and additional locks are installed in protective steel boxes.
3. Higher security hinges have height adjustment mechanisms.
4. On the hinge side, there are eight 16mm diameter locking points.
5. On the lock side, there are six locking points and 2 additional points directed upwards and downwards. A separate protective sleeve secures each lock pin in the door frame.
6. The door leaf is of a combined structure: grating, steel sheet and grating again, so even if the outside grating was damaged, the door is still protected by the steel plate and inside grating.
7. Double thermal insulation: a 3 cm layer of rock wool on both sides of the steel sheet. It provides excellent noise and thermal insulation for the door.
8.The entire ultra strong structure of the door is covered by finishing board whose colour and design can be customized.
9. The lock pins are protected against damage not by steel sheet, but by a 15 mm thick bent profile.
10. The frame is fixed in the opening by 17 pins, protected by steel liners of 24 mm.
Note. All the parameters are valid for the doors with internal and external architraves
1. Door frame – bent L-shaped profile of 115 mm, fixed in the door aperture by 17 plugs, protected from cutting by steel liners of 24 mm. Complete thermal insulation by rock wool or foam
2. Door leaf – special triple metal construction with 100% thermal insulation by two 30 mm rock wool sheets. Total width of the leaf is 91 mm. Has protective boxes of locks.
3. Reinforced, adjustable hinges with supporting bearings covered with chrome-plated finishing caps – 2 pieces.
4. Protective pins for door hinges (16 mm Ø) – 8 pieces.
5. Insulation seals – 2 pieces.
6. Outside and inside door leaf finish – painted EDM board or WRB.
7. Outside architraves.
8. Locks – see the selection here (one of the locks must be no lower than 7th security class).
9. Both locks are installed in protective steel boxes. The armoured lock is protected by 2 drilling resistant manganese plates.
10. The lock rods of three directions are additionally protected by steel tubes.
Specially bent L-shaped 115 mm wide door frame is not only wider than that of ordinary armoured door, but also has even 8 bending edges that reinforce the frame. The frame is fixed in the aperture by 17 plugs, which are protected from cutting by steel liners of 24 mm, thus there is no need to fix the door in concrete. Internal leaf construction is reinforced by rigid edges that do not allow deforming the door easily during burglary. At least one of the locks installed in this door model must be no lower than 7th security class. The locks are installed in protective steel boxes. The armoured lock isprotected by 2 drilling resistant manganese plates and each lock pin is protected by a separate protective sleeve in the door frame.
Excellent sound insulation and shutting out the odours
Due to full thermal insulation of the door structure by 60 mm rock wool, the sound insulation of the door SKYDAS PREMIUM PLUS is even 45 dB.
This door is especially tight and therefore, perfectly shuts out the odours and smoke from the outside.
With additional fire resistant components SKYDAS PREMIUM PLUS can protect from fire for as long as 45 minutes and withstand the temperature of 1000ºC. The tests were carried out and the certificate NR. 271 36831 was issued in IFT Rosenheim (Germany) testing laboratory. Fire resistance is especially relevant in apartment buildings, where fire can spread from the neighbors or when the door is set on fire, and in private houses – from the boiler room or garage.
Durable and lasting, convenient to use
All SKYDAS doors are manufactured by especially precise programmed machines Amada, which can process metal with the precision of 0.1 mm, therefore, their construction is precisely accurate and straight. As hinges with supporting bearings are used, the doors are easy to open and close, despite of heavier weight characteristic to metal doors. The tests indicated that after 200,000 cycles of opening and closing, the construction of the door remained completely intact.
As the internal construction of the door has no closed cavities, the entire metal construction is covered in powder coating, which ensures long-term surface protection from corrosion.
There are several options for the door finishing. Most commonly we use sustainably sourced EDM board (Extreme Durable MDF). It gives the freedom of design and is also water resistant, dimensionally stable and withstands severe atmospheric changes therefore is ideal for the finishing of entrance doors. For those who prefer wood-looking entrance door we offer – Water Resistant Board (WRB) made of natural hardwood veneers (okoume). This type of plywood is designed to withstand the most severe outside conditions. It‘s wood texture gives the luxury look to your door and does not limit your design ideas.
Under necessity, door finish can be easily replaced.
It is recommended to use galvanized steel RUUKKI for entrance door construction.
Simple to take care of
Painted Umidax HLS board door finish does not require any specific care and is easy to clean.
Choose a design from nearly 200 our finish carvings or we will manufacture a door according to an individual project prepared by an architect or us.
See GALLERY for door pictures.
If you need warmer door designed specially for outdoors conditions, choose SKYDAS 2000.
The door is manufactured precisely according to necessary measurements.
Burglar resistance certificate is applicable to single- leaf door measurements 2200 x 1000 mm, double door- 2200 x 1500 mm. The height and width of the door can be increased by 10% or reduced by 20%.
Fire resistance EI45 of the fire resistant door is applicable to measurements up to 2230x 1010 mm.
Available thresholds (2 mm thick):
- black metal,
- RUUKKI galvanized steel,
- matt stainless steel
|Handle ASSA 6638, with spring.
Other- on request
|Handle ASSA 1956, with spring
Other- on request
|Handle ASSA 6647
Other- on request
|Fixed handle ASSA 496
Other- on request
|Handle Y96, with spring
|Handle ASSA YALE A6647, with spring.
Handle K27, with spring
Mat chromeMat stainless steel handle up to 1m. (stainless steel decoration of the door leaf is not included)Mat stainless steel handle up to 2m.Cable shell (for electromechanical locks)ASSA case plateMottura drill resistive lock plate (to protect the lock from drilling). Suitable for locks: Mottura, Fiam and Mul-T-Lock CFMA.Stainless steel decoration up to 0,3m2 of the door leaf (handle is not included)Stainless steel decoration up to 0,3m2 at the bottom of the door leaf.3D milling up to 0,3m2Ventilation gridDoor closer ASSA D15
(for the door up to 85 kg) Door closer ASSA D35
(for the door up to 120 kg) Extra prolonged rings into case (for safe type lock for the doors Skydas 2000) Glossy brass plastic hinge covers Glossy chrome plastic hinge covers Mat stainless steel hinge covers Electric bolt Down sliding door seal
The peak to protect from rain (for the interior-opening doors)
Sloping threshold 15x100x20 mm
Door leaf laminated with 2 PVC colours up to 0,2m23-pins additional locking mechanism MOTTURA 96087IAlarm sensor at the top of the casing
|Without inner opening decoration
With inner opening decoration
|Interior opening decoration|
All metal construction made of electro-galvanized steel RUUKKI (for the door to be used in the outdoor conditions).
All metal construction made of mat stainless steel.
All metal construction made of glossy stainless steel.
Glazing of various shapes.
Metal door construction is given the warranty of 5 years.
The colour coating of the metal door construction for using under interior conditions is given the warranty of 3 years.
The colour coating of the galvanized metal door construction for using under outdoor conditions is given the warranty of 2 years.
- MDF board, laminated by PVC film (interior conditions) – 3 years.
- Umidax HLS board, painted (outside and inside) – 1 year.
- Umidax HLS board, laminated by PVC film (without milling) under outdoor conditions, for the outside of the door – 1 year.
- Umidax HLS board, laminated by PVC film (without milling) under outdoor conditions, for the inside of the door – 1 year.
- Solid wood and natural veneer are available on request. Under interior conditios warranty 3 years. Under outside conditions – not given the warranty.
Locks – manufacturer’s guarantee (see LOCKS).
Peepholes, handles, seals, lock finish parts are not given a warranty.